The Donut Experiment
Investment: $275,00 – $300,000
Liquid Required: $100,000
Franchise Fee: $55,000
Founded in 2012, The Donut Experiment is a boutique-style donut and coffee shop where the donuts are made right in front of the customers, or for catering events, where the customers pick what goes on their donuts. At The Donut Experiment, every donut is a creation! We start with a delicious, fresh-made cake donut and then customers pick from our huge selection of icings and toppings.
Boutique style Donut & Coffee Shop that offers:
- Donut and coffees that are made to order for Walk-in customers (Retail)
- Catering (business to business) customers
- Events and Festivals
- Neighborhood Pop-Up Delivery Locations (weekends)
- Wildly popular At-Home Donut Making Kits
- We have a variety of beverages: Hot Coffee and Cold Brew Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino, Hot and Iced Lattes and more.
- We also offer catering services for birthdays, weddings, corporate events, festivals and more! Our catering packages are standardized for orders up to 100 people, but catering packages can be customized for any event.
WHY THE DONUT EXPERIMENT?
- Two Ownership models – Semi-Absentee Business Model (part-time) – Allows Zee to maintain full-time employment if wanted OR Owner Operator model (full-time) where Zee is the CEO/Shop Manager
- Multiple Revenue streams – We have retail/walk-in customers (business to consumer) and we also have catering customers (business to business)
- Fun, simple to Manage Restaurant with Few employees needed