- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Royalty: 4-7%
- Cash Investment: $0
- Total Investment: $83,400 - $184,750
- Founded: 1994
- Franchised: 1994
Hardwired for Success
Mr. Electric specializes in electric installation and repair services with over 200 locations across the globe. The primary focus of the Mr. Electric team is on helping our franchisees meet and exceed their financial, professional and personal goals. As part of the Dwyer Group, our expertise lies in providing the right tools, support and environment to turn those goals and dreams into a reality. We see it happen every day. Why shouldn’t it happen to you?
(Sean Dore, Mr. Electric franchisee, Baton Rouge, LA)
You invest in us. We invest in you.
With franchising, you get the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
1. Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management)
2. Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
3. Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
4. Continuous innovation: The Mr. Electric marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Mr. Electric brand the most recognized brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 145 fellow Mr. Electric franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
And there’s MORE…
- National partnerships with The Home Depot, Tesla Motors, and the Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Decades of industry experience
- A global network at your fingertips
- Electrician? Already have an electrical business? We can help you GROW it!
Return to List of Franchises