Presents of Mine
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Royalty: 4.5%
- Cash Investment: $100,000
- Total Investment: $198,500 - $270,000
- Founded: 2014
- Franchised: 2016
Presents of Mine:
- Presents of Mine is primarily a store front that specializes in personalized gifts. Presents of Mine offers a large selection of gift items for weddings, graduations, babies, birthdays, or any other gift-giving occasion. Great gifts with a personal touch!
- POM’s process and model is different than other personalization stores in that gift items are typically personalized on the same day they are purchased and are personalized on site with outstanding quality and exemplary customer service, which is why the POM store’s do well in areas where shoppers enjoy an impulse purchase and then continue to shop, eat and go to other stores while their personalized items are being made. Most personalization stores take 2-3 weeks for turnaround.
- POM sells multiple personal touches & options (Embroidery, Monogram, Engraving, Sublimation) on high quality gift items, such as cutting boards, pillows, purses (not to be categorized as a tourist t-shirt store). This results in customer loyalty and creating a barrier of entrance for competition (creating a boutique shopping experience).
- Presents of Mine’s main marketing strategy is to be a storefront in well traveled areas (including visitors & local shoppers looking for personalized gifts).
- A unique differentiator about “Presents of Mine” are the founders themselves. David and Kim Deutsch have built franchise systems and have a proven track record for success with 30+ years of franchise experience. Their deep franchise experience and systematic approach to building out a business creates an opportunity that is difficult to resist.
- Ground Level Opportunity with a Proven Concept and Deep Franchise Industry Experience.
- Item 19 Provided
- Minimal Employees (Manager and Part Time Associates)
- Small Retail Footprint (1,500 t0 2,000 square feet)
- Large Protected Territories
- Semi-Absentee Ownership Allowed (Manage the Manager / Develop Multiple Locations)
- Lifestyle Retail Hours
- 27 Billion Dollar Industry / Market timing is right & Technology has made it easy
- Minimal Franchise Competition (No Personalized Gift Brand Leader)
- Fun and simple business model
- Repeat Business / Loyal Customer Following
- Affordable retail concept. Investment ranges between $129,475 to $232,475
- Low Royalty of 4.5%
- No retail experience required (management & customer service skills wanted)
Customer / Territory Profile
Presents of Mine (POM) does best in one of two geographic settings:
1) Boutique shopping destination for day shoppers
2) Tourist Destinations.
Why? POM’s process and model is different than other personalization stores in that our typical turnaround time is about 1-2 hours so it does well in areas where shoppers enjoy an impulse purchase and then the shopper can continue to shop, eat and go to other stores while their personalized items are being made. Most personalization stores take 2-3 weeks for turnaround. POM sells high quality gift items, such as personalized cutting boards, pillows, purses (not to be categorized as tourist t-shirt store). POM offers gift items to shoppers who want to see the product and touch them as opposed to buying based on lowest price. Our main marketing strategy is to be a storefront in well traveled areas (including visitors & local shoppers looking for personalized gifts). We have affordable items (not over-priced), but our target market are shoppers who appreciate buying quality items, so a middle to upper income demographic is best.
Return to List of Franchises