About 101 Mobility
What We're All About
Headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina, we provide and install a wide range of high-quality mobility equipment. Thousands of elderly customers and others with disabilities count on us for our exceptional products, which include stair lifts, auto lifts, wheelchair ramps, porch lifts, power wheelchairs, and more. As a nationally recognized brand, 101 Mobility is proud to be one of the largest dealers of our mobility product manufacturers.
More and more Baby Boomers are becoming senior citizens with each passing day. And as they age, so do their mobility and accessibility needs. 101 Mobility saw an opportunity to become a professional, reliable, and trustworthy resource, standing out from the rest.
Why Choose 101 Mobility?
Open Market, Proven Systems, & High Demand Products
101 Mobility offers the opportunity to secure a future that is both professionally and personally rewarding. As one of the largest dealers of mobility solutions and with a sales force covering multiple states across the country, we are on the move and seeking motivated entrepreneurs who can help us reach our goals.
In exchange for your dedication to the 101 Mobility franchise program, you will receive access to our detailed business system, best-in-class mobility products, comprehensive training sessions, the latest in business technologies, and more to help you grow your franchise business.
Ability to grow past being a small business
Proprietary cloud-based operating system
National contracts including a VA FSS Contract
Strong long-term growth curve for this industry
Exceptional in-house marketing support with all web interactions managed internally
Low number of employees
Large, exclusive territories
Best tier pricing from our product vendors
Branded and proprietary products
An existing market potential
“Feel good” business
Additional recurring income stream from rental programs
Unequaled Business Support
Comprehensive Marketing, Training, & Product Support
There are countless benefits to becoming a 101 Mobility franchise owner, including a time-tested business with established standards and procedures in your own protected territory. Backed by an experienced management team, you can run your independent business with confidence. Best of all, you benefit from the professional support we provide, which includes:
- Comprehensive, corporate-based training that covers critical business functions sales, marketing, installations, and a full set of online ongoing training tools.
- Onsite startup assistance and periodic field visits from a corporate representative.
- A copy of our confidential operation manual to help your operations run effectively and efficiently.
- Established relationships with mobility equipment vendors, the VA, and core national accounts.
- Guidance with ordering initial equipment and supplies as well as samples and demonstration units from manufacturers.
- Assistance with in-territory marketing and public relation campaigns.
- Presence on our highly visible website.
- Access to our proprietary Mobilink™ software which provides assistance with scheduling, customer management, quotes, inventory, and more.
No Industry Experience
Our owners have backgrounds in business, leadership, construction, and a variety of corporate environments. We’re seeking entrepreneurs with a desire to create something bigger than themselves in an industry that is both rewarding and profitable. Owners must be able to excel in building and managing teams, problem solving, customer service, and relationship building. We are seeking ambitious innovative owners driven to “be great.”
So join our franchise system now and become part of an established concept, a hard-working
professional team, and a booming market.
Return to List of Franchises