Clubstore Outlet is a unique and exciting retail opportunity attracting entrepreneurs across the country. CSO stores offer a wide variety of quality merchandise from Wholesale Club retailers clearing out overstocked items, shelf-pulls, open box and damage box items and customer returns. CSO prices are up to 50% below retail without membership fees.
There is always something new and different
which creates consumer shopping excitement and anticipation of what’s coming in next at incredible jaw-dropping prices. Its truly a win-win for everyone.The CSO franchisee has a fun, easy, very profitable store, Wholesale Clubs are making room for their new incoming inventory, and the customer is thrilled with the value and variety Clubstore Outlet provides.
Tapp Palmer, Founder and CEO of Clubstore Outlet, LLC, (CSO) has spent years building, managing, and perfecting the Clubstore Outlet business model and operating structure. After opening Costless Outlet, his very first Wholesale Club Overstocks Outlet in Charleston, SC in 2008, he quickly realized the huge consumer demand for the merchandise he carried. Even during the height of the recession, his store had astronomical sales in year one, with no advertising, in a low-rent 4,000 sq. ft. building hidden off the beaten path. He quickly developed a loyal customer base that was spread by word of mouth. To date, Mr. Palmer and his team have
opened over 20 of these Overstock Outlets for entrepreneurs
throughout the country, with 10 more opening this year after
launching his unique and exciting business concept as a
franchise. These numbers are projected to steadily increase
to over 40 stores by the end of 2016.
SUPPORT & TRAINING
When you join the Clubstore Outlet team as a new franchisee, you will receive a full spectrum of support starting week one. We are there for you every step of the way, beginning with the real estate search and lease negotiation for your CSO location, all the way to the complete set up of your store including but not limited to shelving and display layout, renovation guidance, inventory ordering, as well as complete training for you and your employees. It doesn’t stop there, we are always here for you, ready to assist you in any and every way! Just remember, we are only as successful as everyone on our CSO team. It’s our job to make sure you succeed!
• Ongoing Research and Development
• Approximately 1 week of training between our Clubstore Outlet Corporate Office in beautiful, historic Charleston, SC, and the franchisee’s store location prior to your opening.
• On-site training: Approximately 3-5 days of hands-on intensive training when our team comes to set up your store, preparing you for your grand opening!
• 2 sessions per year of refresher/update training or meetings in each session. (In person or via video chat)
• Ongoing support and guidance for the operation and success of your business.
When you open your Clubstore Outlet store, you are given an estimated 3-5 mile protected territory based upon the population density of 50,000-100,000 people. Clubstore Outlet is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets. Our company is rapidly growing which benefits everyone on the team with building brand strength and recognition and reputation.
The franchise fee for opening one Clubstore Outlet is $30,000. Our franchisees are thrilled at the incredibly low start-up costs required to open a CSO which can immediately begin making them money! Total estimated costs to open, including all of your fixtures, equipment, possible improvements, signage, lease deposits, initial large opening inventory order- just to name a few, can, in some cases, be as low as *$134,750, depending on many factors including city, location, store size, etc.
Qualifications we look for in potential franchise owners:
• Strong customer service and sales skills
• Friendly, positive, outgoing, flexible, and adaptable personality
• Excellent managerial qualities
• Strong sense of integrity and character in corporate and customer relationships
• Commitment to achieving excellence, and the ability to meet and exceed Clubstore Outlet high standards
• High personal standards
• Previous business ownership and or managerial experience
• Franchise operations experience a plus
• Hospitality or service industry experience
• Ability to meet investment and ongoing running capital requirements