- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Royalty: 6%
- Cash Investment: $100,000
- Total Investment: $282,260 - $394,250
- Founded: 2015
- Franchised: 2015
L.A. Bikini has come out of the box starting a new revolution using cool, soothing sugar paste that delivers better and smoother skin. We can prove that sugaring is better than waxing when it comes to hair removal.
Why Sugaring Is Better than Waxing?
— Ingredients —
- A simple paste of sugar, lemon and water. Forget about resins, waxes and other chemicals.
— Less Painful —
- The lukewarm sugar only attaches to the unwanted hair and dead skin cells. No nasty burns or skin tearing here; just smooth, exfoliated skin.
- Unlike waxing, sugaring removes hair by the root and in the direction of hair growth so you’re looking at less breakage, irritation and overall pain. Additionally, sugar’s small molecule size is able to remove fine hair as short as 1/8 inch (7-10 days growth.)
— Sanitary —
- Because there’s no need for spatulas, strips or additional dips into the sugar pot with this process, there’s no chance for cross-contamination.
— Gentle —
- Both hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, sugar is perfect for the most sensitive skin.
Why the Sugaring industry?
- The personal waxing industry is a $11.3 billion industry with annual growth of 7.6%
- The industry employs over 354,218 and growing
- L.A. Bikini has the Sugaring industry’s top spokesman on their board, Ms. Lina Kennedy.
Why L.A. Bikini?
- The best sugaring hair removal processes in the industry
- Exceptional training from seasoned Certified Trainers
- A solid proven business model
Our ideal franchisee / candidate: Men and women with strong business backgrounds that have managed people, ran a company and are passionate about the beauty industry. They must have the investment dollars to invest in L.A. Bikini and the excitement to be part of the team.
Return to List of Franchises