- Franchise Fee: $40,000
- Royalty: 5%
- Cash Investment: $150,000
- Total Investment: $311,490 - $492,625
- Founded: 1994
- Franchised: 2014
|Thrilling - Challenging – New
For Owners and Customers Alike
Have you been looking for an opportunity in the entertainment and amusement market that provides the ultimate in variety and thrills? An adventure that challenges kids and adults alike and goes way beyond just bouncing balls and inflatables? A concept so new and an opportunity to be one of the first? Then investing in a Jungle Quest franchise is right for you.
Jungle Quest is an indoor jungle amusement, entertainment and educational center that kids and adults will want to visit time and time again. It features challenging rock wall climbing courses, safari swings, swinging bridges, zoom down zip lines and much more! And fun-filled, creative parties is just one group of adventurers … Jungle Quest is ideal for birthday parties, summer vacation and day camps, Girl and Boy Scout events, school field trips, family time, corporate events and even adult gatherings.
Jungle Quest offers entrepreneurs a unique, differentiated brand backed by an experienced, dedicated franchise team. Our location in Denver, Colorado serves 30,000 customers a year and growing! If you've been looking for an incredible opportunity to bring a one-of-a-kind business to your community, fun to your customers and a winning franchise for yourself …
The Adventure of a Lifestyle!
When you purchase a Jungle Quest franchise, you are not starting your own business from scratch. You are buying our support system and the "licensed" rights to use proven systems to operate your business. We have developed these systems, tackled and solved the problems encountered by people trying to enter the children's amusement market, and removed the barriers to entry for you.
More Than A Children's Adventure Center
In many children's amusement centers, you can bounce, play video games, or ride small rides. In NO other adventure center do you have the breadth of play options Jungle Quest provides, nor the variety of audiences to which we can appeal. We outperform the competition in the children's market by providing so much more: more extensive architectural plans, a more solid infrastructure, more valuable vendor relationships to purchase equipment and, the most comprehensive day-to-day operation system found in the marketplace today ... we remove the learning curve!
- Children's birthday parties
- Summer and vacation day camps
- Corporate team building programs
- Drop in play times
- Boy Scout merit badge fulfillment
- Girl Scout high adventure merit badge fulfillment
- Cub Scouts & Brownies
- Church Groups & Day Care Centers
- School Groups & Special Needs Programs
- 18' - 25' Challenging Climbing Walls
- Zoom Down Zip lines
- Towering Jungle Tree House
- Burma Bridges
- Hanging Vine Swings
- Ancient Ruins
Be Your Own Boss, But Never Alone!
Before, during and after you open, we provide an unprecedented level of support to ensure your success. Remember, we're only successful if you're successful!
- Site Selection Assistance: Location, location, location. As in most franchise businesses, finding the right location is the cornerstone for your business success. The Jungle Quest real estate team works with each franchisee to find a location that maximizes customer traffic potential.
- Facility Layout and Design Services: Jungle Quest franchisees owners are provided with a detailed facility layout design and interior design guidelines to complete their jungle motif. Although Jungle Quest is a blend of thrills and challenges, we also use vigorous safety procedures, methodical construction, professional engineering and thorough planning to keep our customers safe.
- Training: Comprehensive training is provided for ten days at our corporate headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Your staff needs no experience or special expertise upfront … just a love of kids and having fun!
- Customized Marketing Plan: A proven marketing plan to jump start your business and encourage ongoing growth. We assist owners in optimizing their marketing efforts.
- Proprietary POS and Technology System: Owners are equipped with our proprietary integrated POS system, accounting and reporting management tools.
- Vendor Relationships that make a difference!
The Jungle Quest concept and culture will continuously grow through:
- Compelling Marketing Materials & Promotional Ideas
- A proactive Help Desk
- New Equipment & Safe Activity Recommendations
- Interactive Website
- Continuing Education, Training & Conferences
Don't miss out on the fun and opportunity!
Return to List of Franchises