- Franchise Fee: $36,000
- Royalty: 7%, 5% over $500,000 in annual revenue
- Cash Investment: $60,000
- Total Investment: $60,000 - $88,000
- Founded: 1979
- Franchised: 1979
Merry Maids – One of the Top 20 Franchises to Start
according to Forbes Magazine
Merry Maids is the world leader in the booming industry of residential cleaning. If you are interested in partnering with a trusted franchise, with a thriving future and solid support, a Merry Maids cleaning franchise is for you.
The Booming Industry of Residential Cleaning
Predictions by industry experts estimate that the demand for home cleaning services will continue to grow at an accelerated rate as time-starved consumers continue to buy time-saving services well into the 21st century. Today, more than 70% of females in the U.S. work outside the home. The factors combined in addition with the 30 years of Merry Maids experience and phenomenal brand awareness, makes us the leader in the industry.
Merry Maids Offers a System That Works
No matter what your previous experience is, the systematic approach to enabling your success is unmatched. As one of the companies under the ServiceMaster brand, Merry Maids opportunity offers its owners resources, training and support that provide you with the confidence and knowledge to run your home cleaning franchise with confidence.
Family of Brands
Being part of the ServiceMaster family means that Merry Maids franchises have numerous resources and access to continually improved training, marketing and career development. Including support in the form of a call center that drives business to your location. Calls are received 24x7 at 1-800-MERRY MAIDS and dispatched to Merry Maids franchise owners. The ServiceMaster brand is the only organized home cleaning network of companies of its kind differentiating Merry Maids from the competition.
Benefits of Owning a Franchise with a National Leader:
- Support - A mentoring program and support from the Home Office and Regional Coordinators strategically located all over the United States.
- Extensive training – The franchise fee includes the industry's most comprehensive training curriculum. An 8 day training program at the Home office is followed by in-depth interaction with the Merry Maids franchise development team and assistance from an established franchise owner.
- Protected territories – Merry Maids offers protected territory to its owners to ensure cooperation among all owners in the system.
- Advertising & Marketing programs - Merry Maids extensive advertising programs yield the highest brand name awareness in the industry; marketing, advertising and public relations campaigns are created to produce the highest return.
- Ongoing support - No one in the residential cleaning business offers the variety and scope of continuous support and assistance that you will receive from Merry Maids.
- Merry Maids Intranet – Our proprietary Intranet facilitates Merry Maids franchise owners to interact and share their experiences with each other and the Home Office directly. This drives cooperative learning and success.
- Exclusive tools that drive superior performance – Our products are researched, developed and manufactured exclusively for Merry Maids.
- Customized computer software - Our proprietary Customer Information System (CIS) is user-friendly and completely integrates all facets of your home cleaning business franchise business.
Learn more about Merry Maids
To find out more about the Merry Maids company, our support services, training program, supplies and equipment and how you can benefit from networking with the nation's largest home cleaning franchise, complete your information below to be contacted.
Veteran discount 15% off franchise fee ~ Minority discount 10% off franchise fee ~ Member of VetFran, IFA
Merry Maids is part of The ServiceMaster Company including leading brands such as Terminix, ServiceMaster Clean,Furniture Medic, AmeriSpec and American Home Shield.
Return to List of Franchises