For over 40 years Mr. Spillman has been in the food and franchising business models, as he founded his first corporation in 1960 when he was only twenty-two years old and grew that franchise to over 700 restaurants worldwide until it was sold in 1987.
Mr. Spillman created Wings Pizza N Things concept in 2002 as the best model for casual, all-American dining at the best price of entry and it is one of the hottest (and tastiest) franchises to hit the market. Wouldn't it be great to find a franchise that offers, high quality "FRESH IS BEST" menu items including Pizza, Buffalo Wings, fries and fruit pies? Well, Wings Pizza N Things does and have been opening stores rapidly the last few years at a rate of at least 40% each year simply because nobody else has this business model. Our developing program represents an entrance into a growing Sports Restaurant market with exciting and unique types of food available for dining in, delivery, and take-out.
Wings Pizza N Things Restaurants have a unique atmosphere, complete with model airplanes, vintage art, huge television screens and an eclectic mix of contemporary and antique dcor. Our informal setting is appropriate for all ages and offers a relaxing, enjoyable place to wind down and enjoy your meal. The customers enjoy great service, quality "FRESH IS BEST" food with fast food pricing. There is no better place to have a meal, period! Larger stores have a full bar separated from the dining room and offer a pizza buffet, game room and a party room. Our standard footprint is 2800 sq ft up to 6000 sq ft but we also recognize that some areas require smaller spaces due to rent or the customer needs so we will open small locations, food courts, airports or gas stations.
About The Wings Pizza N Things Concept:
- Wings Pizza N Things is a wing house, a pizza parlor, and a sports bar as a combination of the newest, and hottest restaurant concepts packaged all together.
- Only "FRESH IS BEST" quality ingredients and spices are used to develop 10 proprietary sauces that give our Jumbo Buffalo Wings and Chicken items that knock-your-socks-off flavor.
- Our Wings have been voted "Best Wings" in many areas
- Our pizza dough is made fresh daily, fries are hand cut, all the seafood is fresh, wings are fresh and large not appetizer size, 100% Angus beef burgers are fresh and we even provide fresh ice cream, smoothies and shakes to round out the menu.
- And if our delectable menu isnt enough for you, we also offer beer or a full service bar!
What better way is there to add to your dining experience than watching the Big Game and enjoying an ice-cold beer?
Why Buy A Wings Pizza N Things Franchise?
- First store opened in 2004 and currently have over 60 franchisees in 12 states, 9 countries and over 250 stores sold.
- Approved by the SBA with a cash investment of 20% to 30%.
- Total investment starting at $250,000.
- Site selection and lease negotiation assistance, as well as project management
- Complete advertising/marketing support
- Design tips for your restaurant, as well as guidance for construction.
- 5 days of business ownership training at the corporate office, 10 days or more at a training store and 10 days at your store.
- Wings Pizza N Things offers a variety of "FRESH IS BEST" menu items.
- Our startup costs are unbelievably reasonable.
- Wings Pizza N Things restaurants cater to dine in, take out and delivery.
- Our unique store design creates an event that transcends the dining experience.
- People don't forget who we are! We are the competition.
Wings Pizza N Things offers Multi-Unit and Master Franchise agreements globally. If you are impressed with the look of our store and what you have read so far, when you look at our foundation, you will be even more impressed. We have incorporated many unique selling points into our system to make it work for you. Contact us to see how you can become a member of the Wings-Pizza-N-Things Restaurants Team!
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CONTACT FORM ONLY IF YOU MEET THE MINIMUM FINANCIAL CRITERIA OF $75,000 IN AVAILABLE LIQUID CAPITAL. THANK YOU.
Return to List of Franchises