The New York Butcher Shoppe
- Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Royalty: 6% to 4%
- Cash Investment: $50,000
- Total Investment: $200,000 - $375,000
- Founded: 2006
- Franchised: 2007
The New York Butcher Shoppe – "A Cut Above The Rest"
The New York Butcher Shoppe has been selling hand cut steaks using Premium Angus Beef, side dishes, prepared entrees, salads and dips since 1999. In addition we offer frozen pastas, fresh sausages, vegetables, gourmet grocery items, fine wines and select cheeses.
Our stores operate well with a small staff and require a retail space of 1,100 – 1,600 square feet. The New York Butcher Shoppe concept is founded on the principles of outstanding customer service and high quality products, all sold in a clean and inviting atmosphere.
Products and Services
The New York Butcher Shoppe is more than just your corner butcher shop. We take pride in the products we sell and aim for the highest quality and care in how we serve it. When your customers walk through your doors they will be pleasantly surprised by the selection of products you can offer them:
- A full service butcher shop offering Premium Angus Beef, fresh Chicken, pork, lamb, and veal.
- Frozen gourmet pastas, raviolis, vegetables, and hard to find meats and sausages.
- A full line of prepared entrées, side dishes, dips and salads.
- A great selection of fine wines, cheeses, and imported grocery items.
- Every day superior customer service including special cuts and cooking instructions.
Training and Support
Supporting our franchisors is one of our top priorities. We have a strong dedication to helping you succeed with your Butcher Shoppe. When you open a franchise with us you will receive:
- Extensive in-depth training
- Site selection assistance
- Staffing assistance
- Assistance with your grand opening
- System based operating manual
- Access to our line of quality products at our prices
- Daily operational and marketing support
- Ongoing R&D and system development
We're looking for potential franchise owners who are outgoing, driven, and have management experience. Food experience isn't mandatory due to our training program. You will need the ability to manage staff, vendors, and to follow a proven process in order to build your business. You must have a minimum of $50,000 liquid capital and be ready to make a full-time commitment.
Return to List of Franchises