Lapels Dry Cleaning
- Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Royalty: 5%
- Cash Investment: $85,000
- Total Investment: $285,000 - $550,000
- Founded: 2000
- Franchised: 2000
Lapels® Dry Cleaning offers three different program options:
Environmentally Friendly Dry Cleaning Plant - Combining our boutique retail store and your own full service plant offers you more income and more services to offer your clients.
Multi-unit Program - Perfect for the savvy investor who understands the merits of the dry cleaning industry, this opportunity allows you to service multiple retail stores from one processing plant.
Satellite (Drop Off/Pickup) Store - With our satellite stores you can offer your customers all the services of a Lapels dry cleaning store without the overhead of the processing plant.
Whichever program is right for you there are many benefits of owning a Lapels franchise:
- Buying power that allows you to purchase supplies at a low cost
- Attention and respect earned by being part of a branded professional image
- A proven business model
- The ability to be a part of committees that have a say in decisions affecting your business
Products and Services
Lapels® Dry Cleaning believes in a "Greener Future." This is why we strive to make all of our stores and plants as environmentally friendly as possible. Our solvent:
- Has no odor
- Is non-toxic to the environment and breaks down naturally
- Is gentle on clothes – Feel, smell, and see the difference
- Is safe to use
Our stores also use energy conserving LED lights in our signage and we recycle hangers and plastic garment bags
Training and Support
With a Lapels® franchise you are in business for yourself but not by yourself. All Lapels franchisees receive extensive training and ongoing support:
- Full time computer software technical support
- Open lines of communication with Lapels corporate personnel
- Periodic seminars, meetings, and training sessions with other Lapels franchisees
We're looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel! We are especially looking for owners who understand the value of a customer and can follow our proven programs. Our most successful franchisees will seek to eventually build the hub and spokes model although individual unit owners can do quite well.
Return to List of Franchises