- Franchise Fee: $24,500
- Royalty: 7%
- Cash Investment: $40,000
- Total Investment: $104,000 - $206,000
- Founded: 1995
|No Previous Art Experience is Necessary
Own an Exciting, Proven Business in the Booming Home Improvement Industry
Currently Seeking New Franchisees in Illinois!
Framing and art is part of the recession-resistant home improvement industry, which is the largest industry in America today. Unlike most other categories in the industry, framing and art is still under-developed. This is because artists are typically attracted to this field and in general, they are not very good businessmen: Their shops are undersized, with very little inventory and poorly merchandised. Most importantly, much of their work is farmed out to middlemen, who take a profit. So, by the time their product reaches the market, it is overpriced.
Fancy Art, *N.F.P. does business differently and over the last 15 years, we've developed a unique and winning system that will revolutionized the industry. We give our customers a greater selection and better service, at a lower everyday price. We are currently expanding throughout Illinois and invite you to explore our fantastic franchise opportunity.
An Innovative Franchise to Own
Among our many innovations, we have a patented racking system that allows us to give our customers a greater selection than any of our competitors and a computer system (patent pending) that guides the customer effortlessly through the framing process and makes it easy for them to say yes. Typically, our customers save at least 20% to 50% over the competition's prices. As a franchise owner, you simply push a button to generate a work order, which is sent to our regional facility (the hub), where it is produced and delivered back to your shop for final assembly. There is no expensive equipment to buy or materials to order; your entire shop can be dedicated to sales and your time can be spent enjoying the fruits of your labor. Need more of a reason to purchase a Fancy Art, *N.F.P. franchise? Consider this:
- Big Ticket Item
- Something Every Home And Office Needs
- Competitive Advantage
- Underserved Market
- Eliminates The Need For Expensive Equipment
- No Need To Stock Cumbersome and Costly Materials
- More Selling Space
- Fewer Employees
A Turnkey Business System
You do not need any art experience to join us! If you are savvy in the "Art of Business", then we invite you to explore "The Business of Art & Framing". We will provide you with a turnkey, easy to run business. You can expect:
- Site selection assistance
- Design, layout of equipment and full specification
- Approved suppliers designated
- Complete Grand Opening program
- A one week training program to instruct you in the operation of your new store including: Familiarization with Framing Terminology and Design Concepts, Point of Sale & Fancy Art Order Management System (FOMS) Training, Complete inventory management procedures, Assistance in management and personnel hiring, Public relations, advertising, marketing programs and promotions.
- Complete operations manual with frequent updates
- On-site and telephone consultation
- Group purchasing programs
- Ongoing visits from our field staff of supervisors
Return to List of Franchises