- Franchise Fee: $34,500
- Royalty: 10%
- Cash Investment: $40,000
- Total Investment: $84,900 - $130,300
- Founded: 1991
- Franchised: 1999
Join America's fastest growing franchise in the private education industry. This is a ground-floor opportunity with great locations still available.
Tutoring Club success is measured one franchise at a time. Through uniformity and consistency, Tutoring Club is building a brand name that stands for educational success.
Educational experience is not necessary to become a Tutoring Club franchisee. Tutoring Club's TutorAid software makes all educational decisions. TutorAid software manages all student information by creating, monitoring, and updating lesson plans daily. These lesson plans are then implemented by qualified teachers.
Also within the TutorAid software is a complete financial software program designed specifically for Tutoring Club center finances. With Tutoring Club, you obtain the freedom of ownership with the benefit of proven support.
- Ground floor opportunity
- Great territories available
- Professional working conditions
- Investment and growth scalability
Why Choose Tutoring Club?
Benefits of a Tutoring Club franchise:
- Scalability to grow your Tutoring Club franchise at your own pace
- TutorAid software which manages all student academics
- Complete accounting program developed specifically to manage your franchise finances
- No accounts receivable
- No inventory to spoil
- Perform a service for children and the community
- Strong training and ongoing support from a franchisor that is interested in your success
- National consumer marketing campaign
If you are ready for a rewarding change, take the next step and contact us today!
The Director (typically the franchise owner) is they key to any successful Tutoring Club location. This person needs to be part Sales Person, part Counselor, and part Educational Expert. The Director is the face of Tutoring Club for the parent, the point person who will answer all questions and guide the parent through the educational process. A background in sales, management, and/or education is desirable.
Return to List of Franchises