About AmSpirit Business Connections
AmSpirit Business Connections offers a low cost, part time, professionals services franchise opportunity. Through it, AmSpirit Business Connections organizes and supports Chapters of sales representatives, entrepreneurs, and professionals. These individuals are collectively referred to as members and the members pay membership fees to participate in AmSpirit Business Connections Chapters. The members of these Chapters meet on a weekly basis to participate in a structured meeting format where they assist one another to succeed by creating a forum where they can exchange qualified referrals.
While Chapter membership can be diverse, here are some examples of sales representatives, entrepreneurs and professionals that can benefit from the program supported by AmSpirit Business Connections:
Accountants … Ad Specialists … Advertising Agents … Attorneys … Auto Body Repairers … Auto Leasers ... Auto Sales People ... Bankers ... Beauticians ... Bedding Sales People... Business Brokers ... Carpet Cleaners ... Casualty Insurance Agents ... Caterers ... Cellular Phone Sales People ... Chiropractors ... Cleaning Services ... Collection Services ... Commercial Cleaners ... Computer Consultants ... Credit Card Services ... Dentists ... Embroiderers ... Employee Leasers ... Employment Agents ... Equipment Leasers ... Exhibit Displays ... Florists ... Graphic Designers ... Health & Fitness Experts ... Image Consultants ... Interior Designers ... Internet Services ... Jewelers ... Landscapers ... Life Insurance Agents ... Locksmiths ... Long Distance Providers ... Marketing Consultants ... Massage Therapists ... Mortgage Brokers ... Moving & Storage ... Office Equipment ... Office Furniture ... Office Suppliers ... Optometrists ... Payroll Services ... Photographers ... Printers ... Public Relations ... Real Estate Appraisers ... Realtors ... Remodeling Contractors ... Retirement Community ... Sales Trainers ... Security Systems ... Signs ... Stockbrokers ... Telecommunications ... Title Insurance Agents ... Travel Agents.
As a franchisee of AmSpirit Business Connections, we will empower you to establish these Chapters and create an environment where your members achieve greater success through the interaction with others as well as the guidance that you provide.
The AmSpirit Business Connections franchise may be right for you if you are looking for a professional services franchise opportunity that offers...
- Great Return On Investment...
- Low Cost Franchise
- Attractive Revenue Stream
- Extremely Low Overhead
- Great Synergy With Current Aspirations...
- Part Time Franchise Opportunity
- Business-To-Business Clientele
- Network To New Clients
- Great Personal Development...
- Insights Into Professional Networking & Leadership
- Experience Relating To A Diverse Professional Population
- Perceived As An Networking Expert
Being an AmSpirit Business Connections franchisee is a unique opportunity to consult with entrepreneurs, sales representatives and professionals as AmSpirit Business Connections has designed this program to allow you to dovetail your current business or profession with the franchise opportunity. Thus, there is no requirement that you expend a full-time effort towards being an AmSpirit Business Connections franchisee, as this is a low cost, part time, professional services franchise opportunity.
As it is a franchise requiring that you lead, guide and mentor a variety of small business people, AmSpirit Business Connections recommends that you have a minimum of 10 years of diverse business, self-employment or similar experience working with small business persons or commission-based professionals.
In addition, you must be avidly committed to assist other business professionals in becoming more successful by establishing strong, productive business relationship through the AmSpirit Business Connections program. You will accomplish this by:
- Interacting in your local business community with the intent of meeting entrepreneurs, sales representatives and professionals;
- Making presentations on networking to various groups in the local business community with the intent of creating greater awareness for AmSpirit Business Connections as well as establishing yourself as an expert in the area of business relationship development;
- Inviting area entrepreneurs, sales representatives and professionals to informational meetings to present the AmSpirit Business Connections program;
- Carefully following a formula for establishing self-sustaining, diverse groups of entrepreneurs, sales representatives and professionals;
- Using strong leadership skills to ensure that Chapters and members diligently follow the AmSpirit Business Connections structured meeting model;
- Presenting materials to and facilitating discussion among Chapter members to encourage and empower them to undertake the activities to make them more successful at giving and getting referrals; and,
- Serving as a catalyst for creating and maintaining positive group dynamics among participants in various Chapters.
AmSpirit Business Connections Support
As a franchisee, AmSpirit Business Connections commits to providing you the following support to empower you to succeed:
- Initial Training: As a franchisee of AmSpirit Business Connections, you will participate in a multi-day initial training program near our headquarters. At this training program, we will (i) Introduce you to all aspects of the AmSpirit Business Connections model; (ii) Provide a detailed discussion of the steps necessary to start a Chapter and the activities essential to make it successful, vibrant and dynamic; and, (iii) Allow you to observe active Chapters that have made successful use of the AmSpirit Business Connections model.
- Ongoing Development: In addition to the initial training, AmSpirit Business Connections will periodically offer supplemental training and development programs that you will have the opportunity to attend.
- Personal Consultation: In addition to formalized training programs, staff at AmSpirit Business Connections will be available via telephone and electronic mail to address your unique situations and challenges.
- Program & Materials: As a franchisee of AmSpirit Business Connections, you have electronic access to a plethora of documents needed to operate your franchise.
- AmSpirit.Com: In addition, to the website available to the membership and the public at large, AmSpirit Business Connections maintains a section of its website exclusively devoted to franchisees and directors of its corporate-owned territories. Known as the Director Only section, this part of our website will provide you with materials to assist in your personal and professional development, a forum for franchisees to share experience and logs for guiding and tracking franchisee success.
- Member & Community Programs: In addition to pro
Return to List of Franchises