The Senior's Choice
- Franchise Fee: $45,000
- Royalty: $500 per month
- Cash Investment: $45,000
- Total Investment: $54,000 - $71,000
- Founded: 1999
- Franchised: 1999
A Non-Medical Senior Care Business
Why The Senior’s Choice?Have you ever considered a business…
If any or all of these characteristics describe the type of business you’ve been looking for, then The Senior’s Choice opportunity might be for you. The Senior’s Choice is about making a difference – not just in the lives of the seniors our Members serve, but also in the lives of our Members, themselves. This Virtual Brochure has been designed to help you learn more about The Senior’s Choice opportunity, and the types of people the company is looking for, as it expands its network of successful Members. Request more information below and we'll contact you to learn more about you, too.
- In a rapidly expanding, multi-billion dollar industry?
- That allows you to do meaningful, much-needed work?
- Where a proven turn-key system is provided?
- With the potential to earn significant income in short time frame?
- With a short ramp-up period?
- That’s recession-resistant with virtually unlimited income potential?
- That requires no previous industry experience?
- That offers all of the upsides of joining a traditional franchise (including superior training and support), with none of the downsides (including NO Royalties)?
How We're DifferentConsider these 5 extraordinary benefits of our “Membership Model” that traditional senior care franchises can’t claim:
If you've been researching other senior care franchises, then you can probably already tell we are refreshingly different.
- Royalty-Free: You pay no royalties on your hard-earned income, just a small flat monthly fee.
- No Long-Term Contracts: Unlike a typical franchise agreement, our members can "opt out" anytime they like.
- No Non-Compete Provisions: Unlike a typical franchise agreement, if you decide to leave us someday, we don’t take your company away from you.
- Award-Winning Validation: From the industry’s most comprehensive training, to the industry’s most dependable support team, we boast impeccable third-party-verified validation.
- Unmatched Brand Recognition: Touting membership in the world’s most recognizable senior care network gives your company a strong and trusted brand name from which to build your own stellar reputation throughout your area.
Awards and Accolades
- Consistently ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Annual Franchise 500, and named the 27th Fastest Growing Company.
- Better Business Bureau grade of A+
- The only company to score “Best of Home Care” in all 13 categories in Home Care Pulse’s annual satisfaction survey
- Pinnacle Consulting Survey revealed that our Members believe we consistently deliver what we promise and exceed their expectations
Here are a couple more testimonials from satisfied members:"I had to write you to tell you what a terrific experience the initial TSC training was for me. As you know by now, I have 35 years of successful business experience. I think I have been involved in about 16 businesses as an owner or owner-operator. I have been a franchisee of public, national companies in five of those businesses. Suffice to say, I have seen the good and bad of franchisor performance. The time I spent in the initial The Senior's Choice training was by far the absolute best business start-up training that I have ever experienced or have knowledge of, especially including those franchises I mentioned. As trainers, you guys are tops! It certainly helps that your organization, The Senior's Choice, is a great concept, but I have never seen a more thorough, on-point applicable, and easy-to-use library of operations, marketing, training, procedure and policy manuals. In short, your "business in a box" is the best set of organizational and operational tools that I have ever seen, and far and away, the best value."
- Carlton Wiggins
"I just finished a week of training with The Senior's Choice and I am very impressed! I have taken many sales training courses over the years due to my profession and I feel this was the best. The course is very well structured, complete and very need-specific. There are many references to practical ready-to-use templates for many if not all of your business needs. Instead of just talking about how to get your business started, the training shows you how in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format. Starting a business is one of the hardest things to do in life and these materials make the process much easier to manage. You have the added benefit of training videos and manuals, marketing brochures and a knowledgeable staff that is only a phone call away."
- Marla Beck
Return to List of Franchises