- Franchise Fee: $32,000
- Royalty: 7%
- Cash Investment: $40,000
- Total Investment: $80,000 - $150,000
- Founded: 1994
- Franchised: 1999
Window Genie is the innovative leader in Home Services, specializing in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter protection, solar shades and tile & grout cleaning. As a mobile-based business, Window Genie's unique offerings provide multiple revenue streams to our owners and valuable services and products to our residential and commercial customers.
What Separates us from Other Service Companies
- It's a brand on the rise - #41 in Entrepreneur magazine's top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises and Window Genie also moved up 92 places in the Top 500 list.
- Have your technicians do the work while you build the business.
- Home based/mobile business with daytime hours.
- Repeat customers provide a strong foundation for success.
- 6 services/revenue streams create value for the customer and added revenue for the business.
Training & Support
Window Genie has a Proven Program That Works!
Sophisticated marketing programs along with a professional image are key to business success. We have assembled an array of marketing pieces allowing you to be as aggressive as you choose. To survive in today's competitive market you must also present yourself as a professional. Window Genie doesn't just train you to be a professional, we'll also assist you and your employees to look their very best, ensuring that your first impression is of quality and one that customers will remember. Some of what we offer:
- Business Cards, Stationary and Envelopes
- Brochures, Flyers & Postcards
- Door Hangers
- Ad Slicks
- National Direct Mail Program
- Signage for vehicles and offices
- Printed forms such as invoices, work orders and proposals
- Packaged Product for resale
- Proprietary software for billing, scheduling and record keeping
- Radio scripts
- Manufacturer Produced TV Commercials
- Proven Internet Marketing strategies
Diverse background, comfortable with managing people, providing great customer service and selling yourself, desire to build and grow a team, self starter, willingness to work 40+ hours/week while ramping up, comfortable getting in front of customers and promoting our business
Return to List of Franchises